- Payment Methods
The following payment methods are accepted:
- PAYPAL (Recommended)
- CREDIT CARD
- DEBIT ACCESS CARDS (ATM cards with a Visa or Mastercard logo)
- AMEX via PayPal
- BANK DEPOSIT
- INTERNET TRANSFER
For the convenience of our international customers we accept PayPal payment's from 203 countries and more than 26 currencies. To confirm which countries click here. At this time, we do not accept credit card payments from international customers.
Learn more about:
eSavings Fresh Scents (eSavings.au) is a verified PayPal business account holder. This means we have provided PayPal extensive identification and completed additional security checks enabling our customer's purchases to be covered by PayPal Purchase Protection Plan. We want our customers to have peace of mind when dealing with us and being a verified PayPal business account provides added buyer confidence and protection.
We recommend completing payment with PayPal to ensure your transaction is covered by the PayPal Purchase Protection Plan:
- The order must be shipped to the same address as noted on the PayPal receipt. The address may be either the primary address or a delivery address linked to the PayPal account.
- All products must be paid in one transaction with PayPal.
- The customer must created an account on this site, not complete checkout as a guest.
The PayPal Purchase Protection Plan covers transactions up to $20,000. PayPal also offers up to 8 free returns per year. PayPal will pay for the cost of the return shipping cost up to $45 per transaction. Learn more...
Online security is the utmost importance at eSavings Fresh Scents, both for our customers and us. Our online payments are processed using the latest SSL Encryption along with the industry's most advanced security software to protect your information. eSavings Fresh Scents cannot access account information transmitted to and processed by our internationally trusted payment merchant.
That being said, orders placed on this website are subject to:
- Data encryption
- Anti-fraud Risk Modeling
- Address Verification System (AVS)
- Card Security Code (CSC)
- Geographic Location Verification
- Device & Machine Fingerprinting
- I.P Verification & Proxy Validation
- Email & Phone Validation
- International Blacklist Validation
- Malware Exploit Validation
- Multiple Fraud Detection Algorithms
- Multiple SSL certificates
- Anti-fraud Team of Specialists
Your billing address must match the credit cardholders' statement address. An order will be declined if the information provided cannot be confirmed.
Some orders may require additional verification due to the shipping address or other factors. If an order is identified as unauthorized use of credit card, fraudulent or suspicious our Anti-fraud Team will cooperate & share investigations with the NSW Police, Australian Federal Police, ACORN & international law enforcement agencies. We do not tolerate internet fraud. Civil and criminal legal action will be brought against all offenders without exception.
The website and its financial services are managed by eSavings Fresh Scents (ABN 15 647 538 911). Your transaction with this website will appear on your statement under the vendor name of 'eSavings.au'.