Tracking Info Explained
Below are definitions of Australia Post tracking service:
- Invalid Number / No Events Found
Re-enter the tracking number ensuring there are no spaces either at the beginning or end of the number.
* This tracking event may also appear when Australia Post has not entered the tracking details in their database. The tracking details will be updated by Australia Post at the next scanning event. Delivery will not be impact and commonly occurs during busy periods.
The parcel has been sent to Australia Post.
- Started - Shipment Information Received
Advice has been forwarded to Australia Post to expect the parcel.
* When the order is pickup tracking information may be limited if the Australia Post carrier fails to scan the address label barcode. Delivery will not be impact. The tracking details will be updated by Australia Post at the next scanning event or when the carrier hand scanner is downloaded. Delivery will occur within 10 business days of dispatch.
- Shipment Information Approved
Australia Post has acknowledged the parcel.
- In Transit
The parcel is being processed by Australia Post and is in transit as the parcel makes it's way to the addressee closest Australia Post parcel sorting dept.
Australia Post tracking is limited. There will not be any tracking updates during transit including during the long haul road transport between Sydney and the destination parcel depo.
- With Driver
The parcel has been forwarded to the addressee delivery contractor. A delivery attempt can be expect the same day.
- Transferred to or Awaiting Collection
A delivery attempt was made but no one was available at the delivery address to accept the parcel. The parcel has been taken to the local post office and is awaiting collection. To collect the parcel you will need photo identification and the tracking number or Delivery Advice card.
The parcel has been accepted at the delivery address.
Below are definitions of DHL tracking service:
- Shipping Information Received
The order has been picked and packed and awaiting collection by DHL.
- Pick-up, Processed & Departed
The order has been collected by DHL and is being processed through their various regional sorting facilities.
- Arrived & Processed Hub
The parcel has been processed and is in transit to the addressee closest capital city. This may take 1-2 business days, subject to parcel volumes.
- Custom Clearance Complete
The parcel has cleared customs and has been forwarded to the DHL, if applicable.
- Accepted, Sorted & Departed Facility
The parcel has arrived at DHL state or city main (hub) parcel facility. DHL is sorting and forwarding the parcel to your local parcel dept in readiness for delivery.
- Arrived at Delivery Facility & Forward for Delivery
The parcel has arrived at the DHL local parcel dept. It has been forwarded to the local courier for delivery.
- Forward for Delivery no New Events Expected
If DHL do not service the addressee delivery area the parcel will be forwarded to Australia Post. This event refers to those situations. The parcel has been forwarded by DHL to Australia Post for delivery. Delivery should be completed by Australia Post within 2 business days. If does not occur please call DHL on 131406 for assistance.
The parcel has been accepted at the delivery address or delivered as per a delivery instruction.
- On Hold
This event can occur at any stage of the delivery process and is used by DHL to "stop the clock" for their delivery service levels. It may be used due to bad weather impacting delivery, public holidays, waiting on contact by the addressee regarding a delivery attempt or during a customs clearance. For more information on this event please call DHL on 13 14 06.